Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 43(25): Host Seat Agreement for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa in the Kingdom of Morocco
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2025 13:16:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 43

Host Seat Agreement for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa
in the Kingdom of Morocco

The PB recalls Conclusions and Decisions (C&D) No 83 and 84 of CGAP 2025
regarding the proposal for the Establishment of a Regional Office for
Africa.

In C&D No 83, CGAP warmly welcomed the proposal of the Kingdom of Morocco
to host a Regional Office for Africa in Rabat. In C&D No 84, CGAP noted
that “[t]he Government of the Kingdom of Morocco and the Secretary General
will finalise the Host Seat Agreement in light of the comments made by
Members at CGAP 2025” and that “[t]he final version of the Agreement shall
be shared with Members for information.”

The PB is pleased to announce that on 2 June 2025, H.E. Mr Nasser Bourita,
Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates,
and the Secretary General of the HCCH, Dr Christophe Bernasconi, signed
the Host Seat Agreement between the Kingdom of Morocco and the HCCH.

Scanned versions of the original Agreement signed in English, French, and
Arabic, are available
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5863ab87-3d85-425f-95ca-a71cc953f8b4.pdf>
here.

The PB reminds Members that the Agreement is confidential, intended for
HCCH Members only, and should not be shared or otherwise distributed.

THE HAGUE, 24 June 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 43 de la HCCH de 2025

Accord de siège en vue de l’établissement d’un Bureau régional pour
l’Afrique au Royaume du Maroc

Le BP rappelle les Conclusions et Décisions (C&D) Nos 83 et 84 du CAGP de
2025 concernant la proposition de création d’un Bureau régional pour
l’Afrique.

Dans la C&D No 83, le CAGP a accueilli avec enthousiasme la proposition du
Royaume du Maroc consistant à établir un Bureau régional pour l’Afrique à
Rabat. Dans la C&D No 84, le CAGP a noté que « [l]e Gouvernement du
Royaume du Maroc et le Secrétaire Général finaliseront l’Accord sur le
siège à la lumière des commentaires formulés par les Membres lors de la
réunion du CAGP de 2025 » et que « [l]a version finale de l’Accord sera
communiquée aux Membres pour information. »

Le BP a le plaisir d’annoncer que le 2 juin 2025, S.E. M. Nasser Bourita,
Ministre des Affaires étrangères, de la Coopération africaine et des
Marocains résidant à l’étranger, et le Secrétaire Général de la HCCH, le
Dr. Christophe Bernasconi, ont signé l’Accord de siège entre le Royaume du
Maroc et la HCCH.

Des versions numérisées de l’Accord original signé en anglais, en français
et en arabe sont disponibles
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5863ab87-3d85-425f-95ca-a71cc953f8b4.pdf>
ici.

Le BP rappelle aux Membres que l’Accord est confidentiel, qu’il est
destiné exclusivement aux Membres de la HCCH et qu’il ne doit en aucun cas
être partagé ou distribué par d’autres moyens.

LA HAYE, le 24 juin 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 43 de la HCCH de 2025

Acuerdo de Sede para el establecimiento de una Oficina Regional para
África en el Reino de Marruecos

La Oficina Permanente recuerda las Conclusiones y Decisiones (CyD) N.º 83
y 84 del CAGP de 2025 relativas a la propuesta de establecer una Oficina
Regional para África.

En la CyD N.º 83, el CAGP celebró la propuesta del Reino de Marruecos de
establecer una Oficina Regional para África en Rabat. En la CyD N.º 84, el
CAGP señaló que “[e]l Gobierno del Reino de Marruecos y el Secretario
General finalizarán el Acuerdo de Sede a la luz de los comentarios de los
Miembros en el CAGP de 2025” y que “[l]a versión final del Acuerdo se
compartirá con los Miembros a título informativo.”

La Oficina Permanente se complace en anunciar que, el 2 de junio de 2025,
S. E. el señor Nasser Bourita, Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores, Cooperación
Africana y Marroquíes Expatriados, y el Secretario General de la HCCH, el
Dr. Christophe Bernasconi, firmaron el Acuerdo de Sede entre el Reino de
Marruecos y la HCCH.

Las versiones escaneadas del Acuerdo original firmado en inglés, francés y
árabe pueden consultarse en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5863ab87-3d85-425f-95ca-a71cc953f8b4.pdf>
este enlace.

La Oficina Permanente recuerda a los Miembros que el Acuerdo es
confidencial, está destinado exclusivamente a los Miembros de la HCCH y no
debe compartirse ni distribuirse bajo ningún concepto.

LA HAYA, 24 de junio de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros